An easy to make and delicious treat that stores well in the fridge, but won’t last long!
- 2 1/3 cups shredded organic coconut
- ¼ cup organic coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened organic coconut milk
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 ¼ cups dark chocolate
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together coconut, coconut oil, coconut milk, sugar until well combined
- In your hands, shape coconut mixture into 1 inch balls and place on parchment paper, then place tray in the freezer for 30 minutes
- In a double-boiler or a heat-resistant bowl over (but not touching) a saucepan of hot water, melt the chocolate, stirring continuously until smooth.
- Remove coconut balls from the freezer and dip into the chocolate then return to them to the parchment paper to set.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set, then you can transfer them to a sealed container and store in the fridge until serving.
Makes about 24 delish clusters.