Vinyasa Flow Foundations – Yoga Teacher Training Taster
Join us for a ‘taste’ of Vinyasa Flow Yoga and the yoga teacher training journey in a 50-hour self-study program. Open to anyone interested in deepening their yoga studies and practice and who may wish to begin to explore the yoga teacher training journey.
Access your study materials through the online Training Portal or download and save your materials to study offline and save your workbook, videos, and study materials forever.
This 50-hour self-paced study includes:
- Study Workbook
- Downloadable videos: virtual yoga classes and pose-by-pose studies
- Audio discussions: Foundations of Vinyasa Flow, Branches & Limbs of Yoga
- Pose by Pose Study: Warmups, Sun Salutations
- 10-week Yoga Philosophy Foundations Online Journaling Study
- Cost: $280
Should you ever wish to continue on in your Yoga Teacher Training journey, you can build on the foundation of what you have learned during this course. Join the 200-hour, 350-hour, or 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training at any time and subtract the cost of this Foundations module from your course fee.
- Compare 50-500 hour teacher training programs
- For full program details and policies download and review the Training Overview Download Training Overview
- Who Can Study Vinyasa Flow Foundations? Participants of all ages and backgrounds who wish to explore yoga philosophy, practice, and technique, and who wish to begin to learn more about the journey of yoga teaching.
- Can I teach yoga after this program? To teach professionally you would need to complete the 200, 350, or 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training. After completion of this Taster, you are welcome to continue with your Yoga Teacher Training with Yoga Trinity at any time.
- What Happens When I Register/Order?
Once your registration is received you will have immediate access to your Training Portal to begin your practice and studies. You will also be able to download and save all your study materials to study offline and keep your materials forever. You can order now here
Learn more about Yoga Teacher Training
Learn more about the facilitator Heather Agnew
Learn more about studying with Yoga Trinity
- This program is to be completed in a 24-month timeframe.
- If a technical issue exists in any course materials replacements or alternate links will be provided at no additional cost.
- Once the program package has been received and opened, the program is non-refundable.
- If you choose not to complete the program, it may not be transferred to another person.
- If a student does not complete the coursework with a passing grade of 80%, they are able to retake the assessment at any time.
- Certificates are awarded only after receipt of all coursework including practice teaching journals and completed