About Yoga Trinity and Heather Agnew
Heather began her career in 1995 as a certified personal fitness trainer and certified health coach, and has been full-time self-employed ever since. In 1998 Heather began her studies in yoga, and has since explored many yoga forms including Sivananda, Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Yoga Nidra, Adaptive Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy and Thai Yoga Massage.
Since 2006 Heather has been designing and facilitating registered Yoga Teacher Training programs and post-graduate courses in Canada and Australia. As a senior instructor Heather has taught over 15,000 hours of teacher training and trained over 1,000 yoga teachers, and continues to develop and deliver teacher/practitioner training programs in Australia and overseas including Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Pilates, Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy and Thai Yoga Massage. Heather is committed to her continued growth, education and practice of mind-body-movement and is currently pursuing studies in Biomechanics and Functional Training.
Heather is always seeking new ways to bring movement education to her students, her community, and her peers in the industry. She is now operating an internationally registered yoga school and travels between Australia and Canada facilitating teacher training and post-graduate training programs, as well as designing and facilitating online education programs for mind-body-movement professionals.
It is her mission to provide accessible, inclusive, evidence-informed, and innovative yoga-based training programs for movement practitioners and professionals of all ages and backgrounds, and inspire lifetime participation in movement, meditation, and self-study.
- ERYT-200 registered Senior Level Yoga Educator (Yoga Alliance)
- RYT-500 Registered Yoga Teacher (Yoga Alliance)
- Senior Yoga Instructor – Level 3 (Yoga Australia)
- Certified Thai Yoga Massage Instructor (Lotus Palm)
- Honors Graduate, Humber College Fitness Leadership Diploma
- Master Level Personal Fitness Trainer (IDEA)
- Certified Personal Trainer (ACE) Business Management Recognition
- Certified Health Coach (ACE)
- Functional Training Specialist (ACE)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (ACE)
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy Level 2
- Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner, Level 4 (Still Light)
- Level 1 & 2 Matwork, (STOTT PILATES)
- Post-Rehab Conditioning Specialist (AAHFP)
- Certified Fitness Consultant (CSEP)
- Energetic Healing Diploma (WDHR)
- Reiki Master Level III (Usui Ryoho Reiki)
- Standard First Aid and CPR
- Yoga Alliance
- Yoga Australia
- Fitness Australia
- IDEA, International Association of Fitness Professionals
- ACE, American Council on Exercise
- STOTT, Stott Pilates/Merrithew
For upcoming events with Heather Agnew and Yoga Trinity visit our