Yoga Philosophy Professional Development
This 10-week journaling program is designed for yoga, fitness, and mind-body movement teachers from all backgrounds, and will introduce you to the foundations of Vinyasa Flow philosophy, the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
Through this e-book and journaling program, you will begin to explore the teachings of the Yoga Sutras, focusing on the first two limbs of the Ashtanga Yoga philosophy (Eight-Limbs of Yoga philosophy), which provide guiding principles to support greater mindfulness, connection and compassion in your movement practice, relationships, lifestyle, teaching, and business practices.
We will look at these ancient philosophies through a modern lens; non-religious, non-dogmatic, applicable to modern life, and open to your own exploration and understanding. The aim of this program is to introduce you to these traditional philosophies through your own personal practice and direct experience.
Who Can Study Yoga Philosophy Life Skills?
This Professional Development program is designed for yoga, Pilates, fitness, and mind-body movement teachers who wish to explore yoga philosophy and bring that philosophy into their everyday life and their teaching.
This 10-week program includes a 24-page PDF workbook that guides you through your study, providing some education, insight, exercises, and ideas to explore yoga philosophy in your personal and professional life. Each week you will read a page outlining a philosophy, and then take that philosophy out into the world to see how it might support you in your communication, relationships, movement practice, and self-care strategies.
What You Will Learn
This study offers you an opportunity to develop mindfulness and skillfulness in all facets of your personal and professional life, including:
- your own personal growth journey
- your movement and meditation practice
- communication and conflict-resolution
- time and energy management
- personal and professional relationships
- teaching skills
- client management strategies
What is included in the Program Package?
- 24-page PDF manual
- 10 weeks of guided philosophy study
- Strategies for enhancing your teaching practice
- Sample journal to guide your reflections
- Printable daily philosophy inspiration cards
Professional Development Program Cost: $124
• PayPal – use any credit card safely and securely
• Bank Transfer – Australia Only
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How Do I Order the Professional Development Program?
You can order your program here Order Now
Q: How Long Will It Take Me to Complete the Program?
The course guides you through 10 weeks of study, approximately 25 hours. The first week, take 30-60 minutes to read the overview and your first week’s assignment, and prepare your journal. Then, take a few minutes each day to set an intention or reflection on the philosophy that you are exploring. At the end of each week, take some time to write your reflections, experiences, insights, and questions. Take your time over the course of the 10 weeks to enjoy the journey!
Q: How Do I Get My CPD Credits?
Upon conclusion of the 10-week program, complete the written assessment that comes in your study package, and submit your 10 weekly journals, study log, and written assessment for review to receive your certificate of completion.
CPD Credits: 25 CPDs Yoga Alliance, 25 CPDs Yoga Australia
Q: Do I Have to Be a Yoga Teacher to Take This Program?
No, this program is designed for movement teachers from all backgrounds who wish to explore yoga philosophy and bring that philosophy into their life and their teaching practice.
Q: What If I Have a Question or Need Some Help?
You are most welcome to contact us anytime if you have a question, concern, or need some support.
- There is no required timeframe for completing the program – work at your own pace – but we recommend completing the coursework in the 10-weeks as outlined.
- If a technical issue exists in any course materials, we are happy to resend your materials.
- Once your training package has been delivered the program is non-refundable.
- If you choose not to complete the program, it may not be transferred to another person.
- If a student does not complete the coursework with a passing grade of 80%, they are able to retake the assessment at any time.
- Certificates are awarded upon successful completion of the course assessment.