100-Hour Vinyasa Flow Fundamentals Course
Want to dive deeper into your yoga practice and studies, but you aren’t looking to become a teacher?
This 100-hour Virtual or Blended (Face-to-Face + Online) program gives you a deeper exploration of Vinyasa Flow practice and philosophy to develop your practice and studies and give you a preview of the yoga teacher training journey. Open to anyone interested in deepening their yoga studies and practice and who may wish to begin to explore yoga teacher training in the future.
Register anytime to begin your self-paced online study, then join the face-to-face sessions to explore pose-by-pose studies and deepen your experience and education in yoga asana, breathwork, and accessibility through regressions, progressions, versions, and props.
Your course includes:
• 8 face-to-face or virtual sessions exploring poses, breathwork, and accessible yoga
• Yoga Philosophy study
• Ayurveda Basics study
Join anytime and begin your self-paced study with:
• Study Workbook
• Downloadable videos: virtual yoga classes and pose-by-pose studies
• Audio discussions: Foundations of Vinyasa Flow, Branches & Limbs of Yoga
• Pose by Pose study of the full Vinyasa Flow sequence
• Accessible Yoga labs: regressions, progressions, variations, and props
• Ayurveda Basics online study
• 10-week Yoga Philosophy Foundations Online Journaling Study
Should you ever wish to continue on in your Yoga Teacher Training journey you can build on the foundation of what you have learned during this course. Join the 350-hour or 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training program at any time and subtract the cost of this Fundamentals module from your course fee.
How to Register:
You can register here, or contact email@example.com for a registration pack and full details on this program. Please note that there are limited places available in the Fundamentals Module.
After your application has been reviewed and approved, you will receive a Welcome Pack to confirm your registration.
Once your registration and deposit are complete you will have immediate access to your Training Portal to begin your practice and studies. You will also be able to download and save all your study materials to study offline and keep your materials forever.
- Compare 50-500 hour virtual and online teacher training programs
- Contact us for a full info pack with program details and policies download and review the Training Overview Download Training Overview
- Who Can Study Vinyasa Flow Fundamentals? Participants of all ages and backgrounds who wish to explore yoga philosophy, practice, and technique, and those who wish to have an introduction to the journey of yoga teaching.
- Can I teach yoga after this program? To teach professionally you would need to complete the 200-hour, 350-hour, or 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training. After completion of this Taster, you are welcome to continue with your Yoga Teacher Training with Yoga Trinity at any time.
- Do I have to be able to do ‘advanced’ yoga poses to take this training?
No. This program aims to offer an accessible and inclusive practice for all bodies. On course you will explore a wide variety of versions of poses, including regressions, progress, versions, and variations. During your face-to-face training you can be supported in pose versions that work best for your body as it shows up day-to-day.
- What if I have to miss a session?
If you miss a session, you can review a recorded session in your own time.
Learn more about Yoga Teacher Training
Learn more about the facilitator Heather Agnew
Learn more about studying with Yoga Trinity
- Course components must be completed within a 24-month period. If you are unable to complete your coursework within the timeframe you can purchase a 3-month extension.
- Once the training portal details have been provided the program is non-refundable.
- If you choose not to complete the program, it may not be transferred to another person.
- Your full participation in the program is essential. Your certificate will not be completed until all of your study units, quizzes, logs, and assessments have been completed successfully.
- If a technical issue exists in any course materials replacements or alternate links will be provided at no additional cost.
- Certificates are awarded only after receipt of all coursework