This granola is easy to make, coco-delicious, and makes a great breakfast or snack to fuel your practice!
3 cups rolled oats
- 2 tbsp plain flour (wheat, spelt, rice, coconut, whatever you prefer)
- 2 cups chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans)
- ½ cup seeds (flax, pumpkin, sunflower, chia)
- ¼ cup cacao
- ¼ cup coconut (unsweetened, shredded)
- ½ cup honey (you can use maple syrup if you prefer)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300/150.
- Line a large rimmed baking pan with baking paper.
- Mix together oats, flour, nuts, seeds, cacao and coconut in a large bowl.
- Warm coconut oil until liquid, then whisk together with honey, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Add wet ingredients to oat mixture and mix well to coat.
- Spread mixture evenly on baking pan and bake, stirring occasionally (about every 20 minutes).
- Bake for 40-60 minutes, or until relatively dry to the touch.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.