Vinyasa Flow Distance Education Yoga CEC Course
*Note* Due to the cost of shipping this package will soon be retired and replaced by the Vinyasa Flow Online study package, saving you $40. The Vinyasa Flow Online program includes both the option to study online, or download and save all your study materials and study offline. If you prefer to have a hard copy of your training manual, we recommend having it printed at your local office supplier (Officeworks, Staples) for about $10.
40-hour Vinyasa Flow Yoga distance education course for yoga, fitness, Pilates, and mind-body movement professionals.
Continuing Education Credits: 40 CEUs Yoga Alliance/YACEP, 40 CPDs Yoga Australia, 15 CECs AUSactive
Vinyasa Flow is a mind-body movement practice that combines dynamic flow, strengthening and stretching techniques, conscious breathing, mindful awareness, and relaxation in a comprehensive practice that aims to improve strength, stamina, balance, mobility, posture and body awareness.
Suitable for the general population, Vinyasa Flow is an accessible, adaptable, and inclusive mind-body-movement practice.
Who Can Study Vinyasa Flow? Yoga Instructors, Personal Trainers, Fitness Instructors, Pilates Instructors
How Long Will It Take Me to Complete the Program? Approximately 40 hours.
What is the Cost? $375 plus $10 shipping within Australia
Outside of Australia? Please choose the Online Education Package
Would you prefer to download-only this program and save $40? Check out the Vinyasa Flow Online Education Package
What is Included in the Program Package?
You will receive both digital (downloadable) and posted (hard copy) materials:
- Trinity Vinyasa Flow Workbook
- Trinity Vinyasa Flow Live Class video (75 minutes)
- Trinity Vinyasa Flow Pose by Pose video (44 techniques)
- Documented Practice Teaching Forms
- Multiple Choice Assessment
Areas of Study
- Technical Study: 44 Techniques; Pose by Pose Study, Breathwork, Guiding Relaxation.
- Theory and Methodology: Cuing and Correcting, Regressions and Progressions, Helpful Props, Special Populations, Practice Guidelines, Marketing and Managing Group Classes.
- Anatomy and Physiology: Vinyasa Flow Anatomy Basics.
- Philosophy: Foundations of Vinyasa Flow, Five Core Concepts, How We Teach, Code of Ethics.
- Practicum: Teaching Group Sessions including physical postures and breathwork.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Get CPDs/CECs for completing the program?
- Yoga Alliance 40 CEUs
- Yoga Australia 40 CPDs
- AUSactive 15 CECs.
If you belong to another yoga or fitness organization, speak to them directly about using this program towards continuing education credits.
Can I teach right away after this program?
If you are already a registered yoga, Pilates or fitness professional yes you can teach right away under your current professional cover. If you do not carry certification as a yoga or fitness professional, you will require a minimum of 200 hours of Yoga Teacher Training or your Certificate 3 in Fitness before you can teach professionally.
How is the Program Assessed?
There is a multiple-choice quiz as well as a practice teaching element. The practice teaching is self-assessed – this means that you find some volunteers and practice teaching 5 Vinyasa Flow classes with a variety of people, and then go through the practice teaching journal to self-assess how things went e.g., what flowed, what didn’t flow, what needs more practice, and what was your volunteer’s feedback.
How Can I Use This Program?
You are welcome to teach this sequence as it is instructed in the course, or blend the movements into any mind-body movement class, private training session, or movement training session. There are no rules about how you can use this program, no ‘set choreography’, and we welcome you to use your knowledge, experience, and creativity with Vinyasa Flow to create balanced and effective programming for your clients.
Are There Any Ongoing Fees?
No, there are no licensing fees, no ongoing costs, and no certification renewals required for this program.
Is this Program a Yoga Teacher Training?
No, this program is a continuing education program for those who have a background and certification in movement instruction. If you wish to become a Registered Yoga Instructor, a minimum of 200-hours training is required. For details see our Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training
- You have 24 months to complete your coursework – but we recommend completing the coursework, practice, and practice teaching within a 4-8 week period to ensure best learning and retention.
- If a technical issue exists alternative links will be provided at no cost.
- Once your order is processed and training portal details have been provided, the program is non-refundable.
- Programs are non-transferrable and non-shareable
- If you choose not to complete the program, you may not transfer the program certificate to another person.
- If a student does not complete the coursework with a passing grade of 80%, they are able to retake the assessment at any time.
- Certificates are awarded only after receipt of all coursework including practice teaching journals and completed course assessment.
- If you do not complete your coursework within the 24-month coursework period, you can purchase a 3-month coursework extension period.