350 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Online
Online Self-Paced Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training
- 350-hour Online Self-Paced Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga Australia 350-hr Level 1, AUSactive 350-hr Level 1 + 15 CECs, Yoga Alliance RYS200
- Begin anytime, study online or download and save your study materials and study offline.
Areas of study include:
- technical study of poses, breathwork, mudras, and guided relaxation
- teaching skills and strategies
- developing your own unique voice as a yoga teacher
- a rich exploration of yoga philosophy in practice, teaching, business, and everyday life
- accessibility, inclusion, special populations, and risk management
- anatomy and physiology for yoga; how we move, how yoga benefits our bodies
- how to build a yoga business
350-Hour Online Self-Paced Yoga Teacher Training includes:
This program gives you the opportunity to dive deeply into the philosophy, practice, and teaching of Vinyasa Flow yoga, to develop your practice, and become a confident and skillful 350-hour yoga teacher. Your course will include:
- 13 3-hour recorded virtual workshops
- Vinyasa Flow online study
- Yoga Pose Labs on accessibility, regressions, progressions, versions, and props
- Anatomy Labs on anatomy, physiology, biomechanics, posture, and yoga
- Sequencing 1
- Anatomy Basics 3
- Ayurveda Basics 1
- Breathwork Study
- Business Basics 1 & 2
- Energetic Anatomy
- Listening, Reading & Writing Assignments in philosophy, teaching skills and strategies
- Mental Anatomy
- Teaching Flow Study
- Teaching Review and Feedback
- Yoga Philosophy in Daily Life
- Ongoing Learning: Group Coaching, Philosophy Club, Virtual Yoga Classes
- Mentoring one-to-one with lead teacher Heather Agnew
Access your study materials through the online Training Portal or download and save your materials to study offline and save your workbook, videos, and study materials forever.
- YTT350 teaching manual
- Vinyasa Flow workbook
- 44 pose-by-pose and 9 flow-by-flow study videos
- Yoga Philosophy workbook
- Energetic Anatomy workbook & slide deck video
- Ayurveda Basics workbook & slide deck video
- Anatomy Basics videos and study slide decks
- Audio discussions on yoga philosophy, practice, teaching skills
- 24 months access to virtual yoga class library to inspire your practice
- 24 months access to over 50 recorded discussions to inspire your ongoing learning
- Extras include – sample business forms, sample CV, audio Sanskrit glossary, short practices and podcasts, printable consent cards, sample sequences, yoga trinity cookbook, plus over 50 recorded discussions to inspire your ongoing learning.
Course Fees, Discounts, Payment Plans
- Pay-Up-Front Discount: submit full payment upon registration: 2,800
- Full/Payment Plan: 3,200 (deposit 600.00 + 8 monthly payments 325.00) (click here to register for the payment plan option)
- Fees payable by bank transfer, credit card, or Wise (domestic or international transfer)
How to Register
- Pay-Up-Front Discount – register here or order in the SHOP
- Payment Plan option: register here
- Yoga Australia: 350-hours, Level 1 Member
- AUSactive: 350-hours, Level 1 Member (existing members also earn 15 CECs)
- Yoga Alliance: RYS-200 hours (RYT-200)
- Read more about 350-hour Yoga Teacher Training study options here
- Learn more about Studying With Yoga Trinity
- Learn more about the facilitator, Heather Agnew
- If you would prefer a course that includes more face-to-face or live online hours, check out the 350-hour Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training
I’d like to chat with someone about this course: Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register?
|Use our online registration tool, or the attached application form. After your application has been reviewed and approved, you will receive an email confirming your acceptance into the program.|
Who can study 350-hour Yoga Teacher Training?
|Participants of all ages and backgrounds who have a regular practice and who wish to deeply explore yoga philosophy, practice, and technique, and become a Registered Yoga Teacher.|
What if I don’t want to teach professionally?
|You don’t have to. Many students come to teacher training to simply deepen their own practice and knowledge of the rich teachings of yoga. Having said that, many of these students discover during the process that they do have a desire to become teachers, but this is not essential. Our pre-requisite for the course is that students have a committed practice and a sincere desire to learn, what you do with your new knowledge and experience is up to you.|
What happens when I register/order?
|Once your registration is received and processed you will have immediate access to your Training Portal to begin your practice and studies. You will also be able to download and save all your study materials to study offline and keep your materials forever.|
How long will it take me to complete this course?
|Our new curriculum was designed around meeting a variety of lifestyles, learning styles, and life circumstances, so that you can work at your own pace, in your own time, and complete your certificate in a timeframe that works for you.|
If you are eager to dive deep into your studies and complete your certificate you can complete all course components and your certificate of completion in a few months and then rely on ongoing support through one-to-one mentoring and group coaching for min. one year as you begin your teaching practice.
If life commitments are keeping you busy, you can take up to 24 months to complete your course components and rely on ongoing support throughout your studies and practice.
Should you require additional time to complete your studies, you can purchase a course extension for an additional 3 months.
Can I teach yoga right away after completing this course?
|Absolutely. Once you have completed all your course components you can register as a yoga professional, obtain insurance, and begin teaching professionally.|
What if I’ve already done one of the units in this course, is there a discount? Do I get recognition of prior learning?
|Yes, if you have previously studied/paid for one or more of the units in this course, you can be credited with course hours (if completed) and the fees paid for the study unit. Note, cost credits apply to the cost of the full training only and cannot be applied to early-bird or concession rates.|
Do I have to be able to do advanced yoga poses to become a teacher?
|Simple answer? No. Long answer: Students interested in joining a teacher training program often ask me this question, and the answer is quite simple; If you have found yoga to be an important part of your life and your personal growth, if you have a sincere desire to learn, and if you are passionate about bringing all the rewards and experiences of yoga to others then you are a suitable candidate to become a yoga instructor. The process of teacher training will help you to further develop your practice, and perhaps this means that you will be able to safely practice more yoga postures as a result, but more importantly you will learn accessible options to make yoga postures safe and joyful for all participants.|
Keep in mind that yoga is not just about the poses, but about a lifelong practice and an intentional state of being that is inclusive, accepting, compassionate and loving. We have had students of ages from 17 to 70 successfully complete the course and go on to become inspiring and successful teachers. To be able to safely demonstrate basic yoga asanas is important but does not exclude teachers of differing levels of skill and ability. What is most important is that you can demonstrate the fundamental principles of yoga on and off the mat.
What does it mean to be registered?
|Upon completion of this program, you could choose to register with one of 3 bodies:|
· Yoga Alliance – Registered Yoga Teacher 200-hour. This will allow you to use the initials RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher), obtain insurance, and teach professionally around the world.
· Yoga Australia – Registered Level 1 350-hour Yoga Teacher. This will allow you to obtain insurance teach professionally in Australia in many countries internationally.
· AUSactive –Registered Level 1 350-hour Yoga Instructor. This will allow you to obtain insurance and teach professionally in Australia. Existing members also earn 15 CECs.
How do I get insurance?
|Upon graduation you will be able to access public liability and professional indemnity insurance. To operate your own yoga business/teaching practice insurance is essential to protect you and your students in case of loss or injury. It is your responsibility as an instructor to ensure that coverage is provided for each class or private session that you instruct.|
I would like to begin with a shorter course.
|If you would like to have a ‘taste’ of yoga teacher training, the 50-hour Vinyasa Flow Foundations program is a great introduction to the teacher training experience.|
If you would like to have an exploration of yoga practice and philosophy in a blended face-to-face + online course, join us for the 100-hour Vinyasa Flow Fundamentals program.
If you would like to begin teaching with a shorter course, the online 200-hour yoga teacher training will give you all the practice, theory, and skills to begin your teaching practice.
I’m not sure if yoga teacher training is for me.
|If you want to have a ‘taste’ of Yoga Teacher Training to learn a bit about philosophy, practice, and teaching, and see if this program is right for you, you can join us for the online 50-hour Foundations ‘taster’ module or the face-to-face or virtual 100-hour Fundamentals course to begin to explore the yoga teaching journey.|
What if I can’t complete the course?
|There are some circumstances in life that we cannot predict, and if an obstacle comes up in your life that causes you to have to discontinue or defer your studies, we can work together to assist you in completing the course at another time. This will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis and fees may apply to re-register in a future course, however we aim to accommodate our teacher trainees to the best of our ability.|
|Should you ever wish to continue in your Yoga Teacher Training journey with Yoga Trinity you can build on the foundation of what you have learned during this course with short courses or postgraduate Yoga Teacher Training|
I am already a yoga teacher but want to study and teach Vinyasa Flow
|We welcome yoga teachers from all backgrounds, styles and lineages to take part in the post-graduate 150-hour or 300-hour Post Graduate Yoga Teacher Training.|
I have more questions
|Contact email@example.com to chat further about teacher training options.|
There are no reviews yet.