300-Hour Postgraduate Online Self-Study Yoga Teacher Training
Self-Study Online Training
This 300-hour online post-graduate yoga teacher training is designed for yoga teachers from any background, style or lineage who wish to expand their knowledge and teaching and explore a multidisciplinary approach to yoga.
You will be provided with all the resources, materials, and support you need as you explore and develop the skills and techniques essential to theming, sequencing and leading a safe, accessible, and inclusive yoga practice that incorporates elements of vinyasa flow, core yoga, mind body meditation, energetic anatomy, Ayurveda, and yoga philosophy.
Self-Paced Online Study Units:
- Vinyasa Flow
- Core Yoga
- Mind Body Meditation
- Energetic Anatomy for Yoga
- Yoga Philosophy in Daily Life
- Ayurveda and Yoga
- Anatomy Basics
- Yoga Business Basics
- Sequencing & Theming for Yoga
- Teaching Skills
- Pose-by-Pose studies
- Accessible Asanas study
- Reading/Listening Assignments on Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Current Research, Ethics in Yoga, Accessible Yoga
- Personal Practice Log
- Practice Teaching Logs
- Participation in weekly virtual yoga events like Group Coaching and Philosophy Club
• Yoga Alliance RYS-300
• Yoga Australia APD 300 CPDs
• Techniques, Training & Practice: 112.5
• Teaching Methodology: 29.5
• Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics: 80
• Anatomy and Physiology: 34.5
• Practicum 46.5
- Pay Up Front 1,380 (save $300)
- Payment Plan 1,680 (deposit $400, 8 fortnightly payments $160)
Note: if you are eligible for concession, prior learning discount with Yoga Trinity, or you are seeking a payment plan, use this form to register instead of checking out now.
Payable by credit card or bank transfer
Learn more about Postgraduate Yoga Teacher Training
Would you prefer a training with more contact hours? Click here for the Virtual Online Postgraduate program.
Learn more about Studying With Yoga Trinity
- Course components must be completed within a 24-month period.
- Once the program package has been received, the program is non-refundable.
- If you choose not to complete the program, it may not be transferred to another person.
- Your full participation in the program is essential. Your certificate will not be completed until all of your study units, quizzes, logs, and assessments have been completed successfully.
- Each student will undertake a written and practical assessment, a passing grade of 80% is required. You may re-take your assessment if a passing grade is not achieved.
- If a technical issue exists in any course materials replacements or alternate links will be provided at no additional cost.