200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Online
Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training
This 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training program gives you the opportunity to dive deeply into the philosophy, practice, and teaching of Vinyasa Flow yoga, to develop your practice, and become a confident and skillful 200-hour yoga teacher. Your course will include:
- technical study of poses, breathwork, mudras, and guided relaxation
- teaching skills and strategies
- developing your own unique voice as a yoga teacher
- a rich exploration of yoga philosophy in practice, teaching, business, and everyday life
- accessibility, inclusion, special populations, and risk management
- anatomy for yoga; how we move
- how to build a yoga business
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Includes:
- Vinyasa Flow Sequence and Pose by Pose study
- Anatomy Basics
- Breathwork Study
- Business Basics 1
- Energetic Anatomy
- What is Vinyasa Flow
- 5 Core Concepts
- Branches & Limbs of Yoga
- Yoga History Basics
- Listening/Reading & Writing Assignments
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali – The Four Virtues
- Teaching Skills & Cuing
- Accessibility & Risk Management
- The Role of a Teacher
- Teaching Skills and Strategies
- Teaching Flow Study
- Yoga Philosophy in Daily Life
- Practice and Practice Teaching Logs/Journals
- Ongoing Learning Log: Group Coaching, Philosophy Club, Virtual Yoga Classes
- Mentoring one-to-one with lead trainer Heather Agnew
- Assessment, quizzes
- Practical Assessment, filming a private or small group teaching session
Access your study materials through the online Training Portal or download and save your materials to study offline and save your workbook, videos, and study materials forever.
- YTT200 Teaching Manual
- Vinyasa Flow Workbook
- Yoga Philosophy Workbook
- Energetic Anatomy Workbook
- Anatomy Basics Workbook
- Practice with Live Class video, Virtual Yoga classes
- Study with pose-by-pose videos
- Explore anatomy with videos and slide decks
- Audio discussions on yoga philosophy, practice, teaching
- Extras include: sample business forms, sample CV, audio Sanskrit glossary, short practices and podcasts, printable consent cards, sample sequences, yoga trinity cookbook.
Note: if you are eligible for concession, prior learning discount with Yoga Trinity, or you are seeking a payment plan, use this form to register instead of checking out now.
Payable by credit card, bank transfer (AUD or CAD), or Wise (domestic or international transfer)
- Yoga Alliance: RYS-200 hours (RYT-200)
- Yoga Australia: 200-hours (provisional member)
- AUSactive: provisional (affiliate), 15 CECs
Read more about 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training here
Learn more about Studying With Yoga Trinity
Learn more about the facilitator, Heather Agnew
- If you would prefer a course that includes more face-to-face or live online hours, check out the 350-hour Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training which includes all the study units in the 200-hour training, along with 150-hours of face-to-face or virtual face-to-face training.
• Course components must be completed within a 24-month period.
• Once the program package has been received and opened, the program is non-refundable.
• If you choose not to complete the program, it may not be transferred to another person.
• Your full participation in the program is essential. Your certificate will not be completed until all of your study units, quizzes, logs, and assessments have been completed successfully.
• Each student will undertake a written assessment, a passing grade of 80% is required. You may re-take your assessment if a passing grade is not achieved.
• If a technical issue exists in any course materials replacements or alternate links will be provided at no additional cost.