Compliment your yoga, meditation, or mind-body-movement teaching with the philosophies, techniques, and creative sequencing and theming ideas for Energetic Anatomy.
This 5-hour course explores the traditional and modern studies of our energetic anatomy and connects these ideas with the practice and teaching of yoga, including sequencing and theming movement, breathwork, mantra, meditation, and visualization.
This course also touches briefly on the history of energetic anatomy, both ancient and modern, narratives in new age and modern postural yoga studies, and how we might move forward towards a more accessible, inclusive, and evidence-informed approach to the psycho-spiritual study of our energetic anatomy.
Your course includes a study workbook, video discussion and practices, audio Sanskrit glossary, colouring page and chakra chart, and a guided study through your energetic anatomy.
You can study online and/or download all your study materials and keep them forever.
Areas of Study:
- Foundations of Practice & Teaching
- Energetic Anatomy
- Our Energetic Beginnings
- 3 Bodies and 5 Sheaths
- 7 Chakras
- 3 Primary Nadis
- 5 Great Elements
- 3 Gunas
- Energetic Anatomy Practice and Teaching
- Simple Ways to Work with Your Chakras
- Theming and Sequencing for the Chakras
What is Included in the Program Package?
- 35-page PDF Workbook
- 90-minute study video
- Online/downloadable study flow
- Chakra colouring chart
- Chakra poster
- Chakra chart
- Audio & video practices: 5 Koshas, 7 Chakras, Sanskrit for Energetic Anatomy, Alternate Nostril Breathing
Estimated study time: 5 hours
Bank Transfer (Australia and Canada only)
PayPal – use any credit card safely and securely
Professional Development Credits
- Yoga Alliance/YACEP 5 CEUs
- Yoga Australia 5 CPDs
If you belong to another yoga or fitness organization, speak to them directly about using this program towards continuing education credits.
How is This Program Assessed?
A quiz is included in your Online Study, which you can complete after you’ve reviewed all the course materials. If you require an alternative format, please see the Energetic Anatomy quiz in Word format in your study pack, which you can complete and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and to receive your certificate of completion.
Is this Program a Yoga Teacher Training?
No, this program is a continuing education program for those who have a background and certification in movement or meditation instruction. If you wish to become a Registered Yoga Instructor, a face-to-face training of a minimum of 200-hours is required. For details see our Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training, or visit your national yoga membership/registration body.
About Yoga Trinity
Since 2006 Yoga Trinity has been delivering yoga teacher training and continuing education programs to yoga, Pilates, meditation, and fitness professionals in both face-to-face and online trainings. We are enthusiastic about continuing to share comprehensive trainings that blend the rich teachings of traditional yoga with the modern study of movement and make continuing education training inclusive and accessible.
- There is no required timeframe for completing the program – work at your own pace – but we recommend completing the coursework within a four-week period to ensure best learning and retention.
- If a technical issue exists in any course materials, an alternative link can be provided for you to download and complete your studies.
- Once your order has been paid and processed, the program is non-refundable.
- If you choose not to complete the program, it may not be transferred to another person.
- If a student does not complete the coursework with a passing grade of 80%, they are able to retake the assessment at any time.
- Certificates are awarded only after receipt of all coursework including practice teaching journals and completed course assessment.