Core Yoga Online Education Package
- 30-hour Yoga/Pilates distance education course for yoga, fitness, Pilates, and mind-body movement professionals.
- Continuing Education Credits: 30 CEUs Yoga Alliance/YACEP, 30 CPDs Yoga Australia, 7 CECs AUSactive
- Study online, or download and save your study materials and study offline.
Your Training Package Includes:
- PDF Workbook, Core Yoga Live Class Video, Core Yoga Pose-by-Pose Video
- Free Download: Core Yoga Live Class Audio Download
- Cost: $305
Looking for more training credits? Get a 15% discount when you bundle Vinyasa Flow and Core Yoga for 70-hours of training. Yoga Alliance 70 CEUs, Yoga Australia 70 CPDs, AUSactive 22 CECs.
Core Yoga is a Yoga/Pilates fusion class that blends the dynamic flow of Vinyasa Yoga with the precise techniques of Pilates to create a dynamic experience of mindful movement and meditation in motion.
Core Yoga combines breath, awareness, core strengthening and stretching.
Suitable for all levels, Core Yoga is an accessible, adaptable, inclusive mind-body-movement practice.
Since 2009 Yoga Trinity has delivered successful Core Yoga Instructor Training programs to yoga teachers and fitness professionals in a live format, and we are now making it more accessible with a Distance Education module. We are enthusiastic about continuing to bridge the gap between fitness and yoga, and making continuing education training more affordable and accessible.
It is our aim that when you complete this program you will be able to clearly demonstrate each movement, guide the general participant safely through a balanced sequence of techniques, and instruct simple breath-work exercises.
As well, we encourage each Core Yoga instructor in demonstrating the philosophies of Yoga and Pilates in their practice, and professional and personal interactions.
Continuing Education Credits (CECs/CPDs):
- AUSactive 7 CECs
- Yoga Australia 30 CPDs
- Yoga Alliance 30 CEUs
If you belong to another yoga or fitness organization, speak to them directly about using this program towards continuing education credits.
Areas of Study:
- Technical Study: Postures, Breathwork, Relaxation, Cueing, Group Teaching.
- Theory and Methodology: Cuing and Correcting Skills, Marketing and Managing Group Classes.
- Anatomy and Physiology: Core Yoga Anatomy.
- Philosophy: Five Core Concepts, History of Yoga, History of Pilates, Code of Ethics.
- Practicum: Teaching Group Sessions including physical postures and breathwork
Who Can Study Core Yoga? Yoga Instructors, Personal Trainers, Fitness Instructors, Pilates Instructors
How Long Will It Take Me to Complete the Program? Study, practice, practice teaching and assessment will take about 30 hours.
What is Included in the Program Package?
- Core Yoga PDF Workbook
- Core Yoga Live Class Video
- Core Yoga Pose by Pose Video
- Documented Practice Teaching Forms
- Multiple Choice Assessment
How Do I Get CPDs/CECs for completing the program? The program is recognized by AUSactive for 7 CECs, Yoga Australia 30 CPDs, and Yoga Alliance/YACEP 30 CEUs. If you belong to another yoga or fitness organization, speak to them directly about using this program towards continuing education credits.
Can I teach right away after this program? If you are already a registered Yoga, Pilates or Fitness professional yes you can teach right away under your current professional cover. If you do not carry certification as a yoga or fitness professional, you will require a minimum of 200 hours of Yoga registered training or a Certificate/Diploma in Fitness before you can teach professionally. For registered Yoga Teacher Trainings click here
How is the Program Assessed? There is a multiple-choice written assessment, as well as a practice teaching element. The practice teaching is self-assessed – this means that you find some volunteers and practice teaching 5 Core Yoga classes with a variety of people, and then go through the practice teaching journal included in your package to self-assess how things went i.e., what flowed, what didn’t flow, what you want to practice more, and what was your volunteer’s feedback.
How Can I Use This Program? You are welcome to teach this sequence as it is instructed in the course, or blend the movements into any mind/body class, private training session, or yoga therapy session. There are no rules about how you can use this program, no ‘set choreography’, and we welcome you to use your knowledge, experience, and creativity with Core Yoga to create amazing classes for your students.
Are There Any Ongoing Fees? No, there are no licensing fees, no ongoing costs, and no certification renewals required for this program.
- There is no required timeframe for completing the program – work at your own pace – but we recommend completing the coursework, practice, and practice teaching within a 4-8 week period to ensure best learning and retention.
- If a technical issue exists, alternative links will be provided at no cost
- Once your order is processed and training portal details have been provided, the program is non-refundable.
- If you choose not to complete the program, you may not transfer the program certificate to another person.
- If you do not complete your coursework within the 24-month coursework period, you can purchase a 3-month coursework extension period.
- If a student does not complete the coursework with a passing grade of 80%, they are able to retake the assessment at any time.
- Certificates are awarded only after receipt of all coursework including practice teaching journals and completed course assessment.
Pre-requisites: Open to yoga instructors and fitness professionals from all backgrounds. Professional Development Credits: Yoga Australia 30 CPDs, AUSactive 7 CECs, Yoga Alliance 30 CEUs.
Want to sample Yoga Trinity Teaching?
Check out over 20 free yoga audio podcasts, videos, infographics, cards, and flow charts in the SHOP
Or visit our YouTube page
Still Have Questions?