- This event has passed.
Thai Yoga Massage Training Level 2
December 2, 2018 @ 8:00 am - December 5, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$700
Thai Yoga Massage Training Canberra – Level 2
In the second level of our Thai Yoga Massage Essential Certificate training program you will begin with a complete review of all techniques taught in Level I, in addition you will learn:
- 90 additional minutes of massage techniques, including side-lying postures
- Expanded Thai energy lines
- How to customize massages to accommodate common ailments and people of different sizes and flexibilities.
Who Can Study Thai Yoga Massage Level 2?
- Pre-Requisites: completion of Thai Yoga Massage Level 1
- Professional Development Credits: 32 contact hours, 30 non-contact hours
Early-Bird and Bundling Savings:
- Register before Oct 10 and save $50
- Register for Thai 1 and Thai 2 together before Oct 10 and save $150!
What to Expect On Course:
Observing, giving and receiving Thai Yoga Massage, blending assisted stretches, acupressure, energy work, and meditation, plus discussions on Thai Yoga Massage fundamentals and building your practice.
What to Expect Post-Course:
What to expect post-course: coursework includes 20 practice massages to complete each level of training. Upon completion of Levels 1 & 2 and practice massages, Essential Level Certification (140 CPDs) is awarded.
Want to Learn More?
Read more about Thai Yoga Massage Professional Certification
Learn more about the facilitator, Heather Agnew
Hear more about studying with Yoga Trinity