Vinyasa Flow Foundations – Yoga Teacher Training Taster
This 2-day module of our Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training is offered as a stand-alone program for students wishing to have a ‘taste’ of Vinyasa Flow and the teacher training journey. Open to anyone interested in deepening their yoga studies and practice, or yoga teachers from other styles wishing to begin to explore Vinyasa Flow Yoga.
This 2-day, 42 hour module of study includes:
- Guided Practice: Daily Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class
- Discussions: Foundations of Vinyasa Flow Philosophy, 5 Core Concepts, Branches and Limbs of Yoga
- Pose by Pose Study: Warm Ups, Sun Salutations, and Standing Poses
- Practice Teaching: Partner teaching practice
- 10-week Yoga Philosophy Foundations Online Journalling Study
Should you ever wish to continue on in your Yoga Teacher Training journey, you can build on the foundation of what you have learned during this course. If you wish to continue on with Yoga Trinity Yoga Teacher Training, you can join the full 300-hour program at any time, and subtract the cost of this Foundations module from your full YTT course.
Learn more about Yoga Teacher Training
Learn more about the facilitator Heather Agnew
Learn more about studying with Yoga Trinity