150-Hour Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training
Postgraduate Virtual or Blended (Face-to-Face + Online) Yoga Immersion
Since 2006 Yoga Trinity has completed over 50 successful Yoga Teacher Training programs and continues to support over 1,000 yoga teachers in their ongoing practice, study, and teaching. Our program continues to evolve and grow, and we look forward to continuing to share an accessible, inclusive, evidence-based, heart-centered program with yogis of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds. I hope you will join us!
In accordance with Yoga Australia’s permanent provisions, and Yoga Alliance’s temporary provisions, our programs are now offered in several study options, including Online, Virtual, and blended Face-to-Face and Virtual formats.
This program gives you the opportunity to take a deeper exploration into Vinyasa Flow yoga poses, breathwork, and anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics for yoga. Face-to-face or live online study immersion gives you more time and space to explore, ask questions, and receive feedback as you continue your learning in technique, practice, teaching skills and strategies, and yoga business. Your course will include:
• technical study of poses, breathwork, mudras, and guiding relaxation
• teaching skills and strategies
• accessibility, inclusion, special populations, and risk management
• yoga anatomy, mental anatomy, Ayurveda basics
• building a yoga business
• teaching practice coaching and mentoring
- 7-Weekends of Virtual (live Zoom) study or 15-Sessions Face-to-Face
- Vinyasa Flow Sequence and Pose by Pose study
- Yoga Pose Labs on accessibility, regressions, progressions, versions, and props
- Anatomy Labs on anatomy, physiology, biomechanics, posture, and yoga
- Sequencing for Vinyasa Flow
- Practice Teaching
- Mental Anatomy
- Yoga Business 2
- Ayurveda Basics 1
- Breathwork Study
- Teaching Review and Feedback
- Ongoing Learning: Group Coaching, Philosophy Club, Virtual Yoga Classes
- Mentoring one-to-one with lead teacher Heather Agnew
Access your study materials immediately upon registration through the online Training Portal or download and save your materials to study offline and save your workbook, videos, and study materials forever.
• YTT350 Teaching Manual
• Practice with Live Class video, Virtual Yoga classes
• Study with pose-by-pose videos
• Explore anatomy with videos and slide decks
• Extras include – sample business forms, sample CV, audio Sanskrit glossary, short practices and podcasts, printable consent cards, sample sequences, yoga trinity cookbook.
Professional Development Credits
Upon completion, use your professional development credits for:
- Yoga Australia 150-hours
- Yoga Alliance/YACEP 150 CEUs
- AUSactive affiliated education 150-hours, 15 CECs
- Early Bird $1,650
- Concession $1,450 (card holders, or anyone who has lost work during shutdown)
- Full $1,800
Payable by credit card, bank transfer (AUD or CAD), or Wise (domestic or international transfer)
For full program details and policies download and review the Training Overview: Download Training Overview
Would you like more hours of study or a more flexible self-study program? Check out these options:
- 300-hour Online Postgraduate Self-Study Yoga Teacher Training
- 300-hour Postgraduate Virtual or Blended Yoga Teacher Training
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How to Register. Register online here
Once your application has been reviewed and approved, you will receive a welcome package, and have immediate access to your Training Portal to begin your practice and self-paced studies.
- Who can study Vinyasa Flow Instructor Intensive?
This program is open to yoga teachers from any lineage/style with a keen interest in practicing, studying, and teaching Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- What if I have to miss a session?
If you have to miss a virtual or face-to-face workshop a recording will be available for you to review in your own time.
- What if I can’t complete the course?
There are some circumstances in life that we cannot predict, and if an obstacle comes up in your life that causes you to have to discontinue or defer your studies, we can work together to assist you in completing the course at another time. This will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis and fees may apply to re-register in a future course, however we aim to accommodate our teacher trainees to the best of our ability.
- What if I’ve already done one of the units in this course, is there a discount? Do I get recognition of prior learning?
Yes, if you have previously studied/paid for one or more of the units in this course, you can be credited with course hours (if completed) and the fees paid for the study unit(s). Note, cost credits apply to the cost of the full training only and cannot be applied to early-bird or concession rates.
Curriculum Hours: 152 hours
• Techniques, Training & Practice: 71
• Teaching Methodology: 8.5
• Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics: 6
• Anatomy & Physiology: 29
• Practicum 31.5
Professional Development Credits:
• Yoga Alliance/YACEP 150-hours
• Yoga Australia 150 CPD hours
• AUSactive 15 CECs
• Upon acceptance to this course, a deposit of $500 is required to secure your place in the course and receive any early bird savings.
• All courses are subject to participation. We will confirm courses no later than 4 weeks prior to the event.
• Course components must be completed within a 24-month period. If you are unable to complete your coursework within the timeframe you can purchase a 3-month extension.
• Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable once you have been provided with access to your Training Portal.
• Cancellations or transfers received less than 3 months prior to course commencement will incur an admin fee.
• Cancellations or transfers received less than 30 days prior to course commencement are non-refundable.
• All fees are to be paid prior to course commencement unless a payment plan has been organized with your course coordinator.
• Payments can be made by bank transfer
• Your full participation in the program is essential. Any disregard for the safety or wellbeing of course conductors and/or fellow students may result in dismissal from the program without refund.
• Each student will undertake a written assessment, a passing grade of 82% is required. You may re-take your assessment if a passing grade is not achieved.
Note: Please carefully consider non-refundable payments prior to commitment.
Learn more about the facilitator Heather Agnew
Hear more about studying with Yoga Trinity