Thai Yoga Massage Level 1
December 7 @ 8:00 am - December 10 @ 5:00 pm
Thai Yoga Massage Training Level 1 – Canberra
In this practitioner training program you will learn and apply a full 90 minute Thai Yoga Massage sequence utilizing assisted stretching, acupressure, energy work, massage and meditation. Thai Yoga Massage aims to assist clients in reducing tension, enhancing mobility, experiencing deep relaxation and improving overall well-being. Practitioners will learn to incorporate the fundamentals of effortless, flowing transitions between postures, and learn how to maintain proper body alignment and apply energy balance through Thai energy lines.
- The four foundations of Thai yoga massage (awareness, body mechanics, movement, and massage techniques using hands, knees, feet, and elbows)
- Effortless transitions between postures
- An introduction to contraindications and safety
- Care for the client and therapist before, during, and after the massage
- Massage for shoulders, head, back, arms, hands, legs, abdomen, and feet.
What to expect on course: Observing, giving and receiving Thai Yoga Massage, blending assisted stretches, acupressure, energy work, and meditation, plus discussions on Thai Yoga Massage fundamentals and building your practice. 35 Contact Hours.
What to expect post-course: coursework includes 20 practice massages to complete each level of training. Upon completion of Levels 1 & 2 and practice massages, Essential Level Certification (140 CPDs) is awarded.
Continuing Education Credits: Yoga Australia 35 CPDs
Learn more about Thai Yoga Massage Training
Learn more about studying with Yoga Trinity
Learn more about the facilitator, Heather Agnew