Yoga Trinity is an internationally registered yoga school that offers comprehensive and inspiring education in Yoga, Pilates, and Thai Yoga Massage in main centres and regional areas around Australia and Canada. With a focus on offering comprehensive and inspiring education for yoga students and teachers, Trinity shares their Teacher Trainings, Workshops, Continuing Education programs and Corporate Events with a focus on supporting the individual in their own unique experience of Yoga.
Contact: 0406 784 878 email@example.com
Heather Agnew is an internationally recognized E-RYT Senior Yoga Educator and Master Level fitness, yoga, and lifestyle professional with over 20 years’ experience in traditional fitness and Pilates training, Thai yoga massage, and many classical and modern yoga forms. An enthusiastic and motivating instructor, Heather aims to promote a more conscious and fulfilling life through yoga, meditation, self-study, and lifestyle enhancement strategies.
Heather began her career in the wellness industry in 1996 as a certified personal fitness trainer and certified health coach, and has been full-time self-employed ever since. In 1998 Heather began her studies in yoga, and has since explored many yoga forms including Sivananda, Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow, Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy and Thai Yoga Massage.
As a senior instructor Heather has trained over 500 yoga teachers, and continues to develop and deliver teacher/practitioner training programs in Australia and overseas including Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Pilates, Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy and Thai Yoga Massage. Heather is committed to her continued growth, education and practice of Yoga and is currently pursuing studies in Biomechanics and Functional Training.
Heather has enjoyed promoting wellness through public speaking and writing in North American and Australian publications, and for 22 years has published a monthly newsletter for her clients and subscribers around the world through her website.
Heather is always seeking new ways to bring yoga and wellness education to her students, her community, and her peers in the industry. She is now operating a Registered Yoga School in Australia, and travels extensively around Australia and Canada facilitating teacher training and post-graduate training programs . It is her mission to provide comprehensive, innovative, and inspiring yoga-based programs to people of all ages and backgrounds, and inspire lifetime participation in yoga, movement, meditation, and self-study.
- ERYT-registered Senior Level Yoga Educator (Yoga Alliance)
- Senior Yoga Instructor – Level 3 (Yoga Australia)
- Certified Thai Yoga Massage Instructor (Lotus Palm)
- Honors Graduate, Humber College Fitness Leadership Diploma
- Master Level Personal Fitness Trainer (IDEA)
- Certified Personal Trainer (ACE) Business Management Recognition
- Certified Health Coach (ACE)
- Functional Training Specialist (ACE)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (ACE)
- Hatha Yoga Instructor (Sivananda Yoga Method)
- Certified Yoga Instructor (AAHFP)
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy Level 2
- Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner, Level 4 (Lotus Palm/Still Light)
- Level 1 & 2 Matwork, (STOTT PILATES)
- Post-Rehab Conditioning Specialist (AAHFP)
- Certified Fitness Consultant (CSEP)
- Energetic Healing Diploma (WDHR)
- Reiki Master Level III (Usui Ryoho Reiki)
- Level I Healing Touch Practitioner
- Senior First Aid and CPR
IDEA, International Association of Fitness Professionals
ACE, American Council on Exercise
STOTT, Stott Pilates/Merrithew
AAHFP, American Academy of Health and Fitness Professionals
CSEP, Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
NESTA, National Endurance Sports Trainers’ Association
AMORC, the Ancient Mystical Order of the Rose Cross