- This event has passed.
Vinyasa Flow Online Post Graduate Training
September 12, 2020 @ 8:00 am - September 27, 2020 @ 11:00 am$1650 – $1800
150-Hour Vinyasa Flow Immersion Training
This 150-hour continuing education program is designed for yoga teachers from any background, style or lineage who wish to study, practice, and learn to teach Vinyasa Flow.
The course has been adapted to a remote training during Covid-19, and includes 6 live Zoom sessions, recorded lectures, practical exercises, and self-paced Online Study available upon registration. You will be provided with all the resources, materials, and support you need as you explore the foundations of theory and practice, enhance your own personal practice, and develop the skills and techniques essential to leading a safe, effective, and inspiring Vinyasa Flow class.
This program is run concurrently with our Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training program.
Module 1 6-Days, Adapted Online Training
- Vinyasa Flow Guided Practice
- Discussions include Foundations of Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Teaching Skills, Making Yoga Accessible
- Movement Labs and Practicum include: Pose by Pose study of the full Vinyasa Flow sequence
- Practice teaching each pose, and each pose flow
Online Study, self-paced learning, begin as soon as you register.
- Personal Practice and Observing Journals
- Yoga Philosophy in Daily Life Online Study
- Reading & Writing Assignments
- Ayurveda Basics Online Study
- Mind Body Meditation Online Study
- Asana Study Assignment
- Practice Teaching
- Private Mentoring
- Plus, participation in ongoing teacher’s forums on philosophy, anatomy, and teaching skills
Assessment & Completion: Written assessment, completed online
- Dates: Sep 12-13, 19-20, 26-27
- Times: 8:00am-11:00am AEST
- Cost: $1,800 (save $150 before Aug 1)
- Professional Development Credits: Yoga Australia, Yoga Alliance