- This event has passed.
Vinyasa Flow Immersion Post Graduate Online
May 30, 2020 @ 8:00 am - June 21, 2020 @ 11:00 am$1650 – $1800
Vinyasa Flow Immersion – Post Graduate Online Training
150-Hour Vinyasa Flow Immersion
This 150-hour continuing education program is designed for yoga teachers from any background/style/lineage who wish to study, practice, and teach Vinyasa Flow yoga. This course includes 6 live Zoom workshops, recorded audio & video workshops, practical exercises, plus self-paced Online Study available upon registration. You will be provided with all the resources, materials and support as you need as you explore the foundations of theory and practice, enhance your own personal practice, and develop skills and techniques essential to leading a safe, effective, and inspiring Vinyasa Flow class.
This program is run concurrently with our Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training program.
Module 1; 6 Zoom Sessions + Practical Exercises, 51 hours of training
- Vinyasa Flow Guided Practice
- Discussions and workshops including Foundations of Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Branches and Limbs of Yoga, Teaching Skills and Cuing, Making Yoga Accessible, Special Populations, Risk Management.
- Movement Labs and Practicum include: Pose by Pose study of the full Vinyasa Flow squence.
- Practice teaching each pose, and each pose flow
Online Study Module, self-paced learning, begin as soon as you register.
- Personal practice and observing journals
- Yoga Philosophy in Daily Life online study
- Reading and writing assignments
- Ayurveda Basics online study
- Mind Body Meditation online study
- Asana Study assignment
- Practice Teaching
- Private Mentoring
- plus, participation in ongoing teacher’s forums
Assessment & Completion: written assessment, completed online
Dates: May 30-31, Jun 6-7, Jun 20-21
Time: 8:00-11:00am AEST (Australia)
Cost: $1,800 ($1,650 before May 15)
Professional Development Credits: 150 hours Yoga Australia, Yoga Alliance
Events ListUpcoming Events
September 12, 2020 @ 8:00 am - October 31, 2020 @ 11:00 am
September 12, 2020 @ 8:00 am - September 27, 2020 @ 11:00 am
September 12, 2020 @ 8:00 am - September 13, 2020 @ 11:00 am
January 26, 2021 @ 8:00 am - February 6, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
January 26, 2021 @ 8:00 am - January 27, 2021 @ 5:00 pm