- This event has passed.
Vinyasa Flow Foundations – 2 Day Taster Wagga Wagga
February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$500
Vinyasa Flow Foundations – 2 Day Taster Wagga Wagga Feb 2020
Want to have a ‘taste’ of Yoga Teacher Training to see if it’s for you?
This 2-day module of our Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training is offered as a stand-alone program for students wishing to have a ‘taste’ of Vinyasa Flow and the teacher training journey. Open to anyone interested in deepening their yoga studies and practice, or yoga teachers from other styles wishing to begin to explore Vinyasa Flow Yoga.
This 2-day, 42-hour module of study includes:
- Guided Practice: Daily Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class
- Discussions: Foundations of Vinyasa Flow Philosophy, 5 Core Concepts, Branches and Limbs of Yoga
- Pose by Pose Study: Warm Ups, Sun Salutations, and Standing Poses
- Practice Teaching: Partner teaching practice
- 10-week Yoga Philosophy Foundations Online Journalling Study
- Live Class + Pose by Pose Videos for developing your home practice
Should you ever wish to continue on in your Yoga Teacher Training journey, you can build on the foundation of what you have learned during this course. If you wish to continue on with Yoga Trinity Yoga Teacher Training, you can join the full 300-hour program at any time, and subtract the cost of this Foundations module from your full YTT course.
What is Included in Your Program?
- Trinity Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training Workbook
- 2-Days of Face to Face Study
- Trinity Vinyasa Flow Live Class video (75 minutes)
- Trinity Vinyasa Flow Pose by Pose video (44 techniques)
- Yoga Philosophy Foundations – 10 Week Online Journalling program
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Can Study Vinyasa Flow Foundations?
Generally fit participants of all ages and backgrounds who wish to explore yoga philosophy, practice, and technique, and who wish to begin to learn more about the journey of yoga teaching.
Can I teach yoga after this program?
In order to teach professionally you would need to complete our full 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training. After completion of this Taster, you are welcome to continue on with our full YTT program at any time.
How do I register?Register Now
You can register online at Yoga Trinity, or contact email@example.com for a registration pack and full details on this program. Please note that there are limited places available in the Foundations Module.
Learn more about the host, Simp-Lee Yoga