Vinyasa Flow Foundations – 2 Day Taster Adelaide 2021
January 26, 2021 @ 8:00 am - January 27, 2021 @ 5:00 pm$500
Want to have a ‘taste’ of Yoga Teacher Training to see if it’s for you?
This 2-day module of our Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training is offered as a stand-alone program for students wishing to have a taste of Vinyasa Flow and the yoga teacher training experience. Open to anyone interested in deepening their studies and practice, or yoga teachers from other styles wishing to begin to explore Vinyasa Flow yoga.
This 2-day, 42-hour module of study includes:
Face to Face Study:
- Guided Vinyasa Flow Practice
- Discussions: Foundations of Vinyasa Flow Philosophy, 5 Core Concepts, Branches & Limbs of Yoga
- Pose by Pose Study, Warm Ups, Sun Salutations, Standing Poses
- Practice Teaching: Partner teaching practice
- 10-week Yoga Philosophy Foundations Online Study
Should you ever wish to continue on in your Yoga Teacher Training journey, you can build on the foundation of what you have learned during this course. If you wish to continue on with Yoga Trinity, you can join the full 300-hour program at any time and subtract the cost of this Foundations module from your full YTT course.
What is included in your program?
- Trinity Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training Workbook
- 2 days of face-to-face study
- Trinity Vinyasa Flow Live Class Video (75 min)
- Trinity Pose by Pose Video (44 techniques)
- Yoga Philosophy Foundations – 10 week Online Study
Note: The face-to-face component of this course is contingent on travel and training restrictions being eased, and our confidence in ensuring the health and safety of all participants and trainers. Should we not feel that we are able to provide a safe training environment, this course will be shifted to an Adapted Online training.
Learn more about Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training
Learn more about Studying with Yoga Trinity
Events ListUpcoming Events
September 12, 2020 @ 8:00 am - October 31, 2020 @ 11:00 am
September 12, 2020 @ 8:00 am - September 27, 2020 @ 11:00 am
September 12, 2020 @ 8:00 am - September 13, 2020 @ 11:00 am
January 26, 2021 @ 8:00 am - February 6, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
January 26, 2021 @ 8:00 am - January 27, 2021 @ 5:00 pm