- This event has passed.
Thai Yoga Massage Level 1
May 24, 2017 @ 8:00 am - May 27, 2017 @ 4:30 pm
In this practitioner training program you will learn and apply a full 90 minute Thai Yoga Massage sequence utilizing assisted stretching, acupressure, energy work, massage and meditation. Thai Yoga Massage aims to support clients in reducing tension, enhancing mobility, experiencing deep relaxation and improving overall well-being.
This program explores the fundamentals of effortless, flowing transitions between postures, how to maintain proper body alignment for a safe and enjoyable practice, and how to apply energy balance through Thai energy lines.
- The four foundations of Thai yoga massage (awareness, body mechanics, movement, and massage techniques using hands, knees, feet, and elbows)
- Effortless transitions between postures
- An introduction to contraindications and safety
- Care for the client and therapist before, during, and after the massage
- Massage for shoulders, head, back, arms, hands, legs, abdomen, and feet.
Thai Yoga Massage Level 2: May 28-31 – Register for Thai 1 and Thai 2 together before Apr 19 and save $150
Learn more about Thai Yoga Massage Professional Certification
Learn more about the facilitator, Heather Agnew
Learn more about studying with Yoga Trinity