- This event has passed.
Thai Yoga Massage Level 1
October 19, 2016 @ 8:00 am - October 22, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
In this practitioner training program you will learn and apply a full 90 minute Thai Yoga Massage sequence utilizing yoga postures, passive stretching, acupressure, energy work, massage and meditation to assist the clients in reducing tension, enhancing flexibility, experiencing deep relaxation and improving overall wellbeing. You will incorporate the fundamentals of effortless, flowing transitions between postures, and learn how to maintain proper body alignment and apply energy balance through and Thai energy lines. No pre-requisites. Study areas:
- The four foundations of Thai yoga massage (awareness, body mechanics, movement, and massage techniques using hands, knees, feet, and elbows)
- Effortless transitions between postures
- An introduction to contraindications and safety
- Care for the client and therapist before, during, and after the massage
- Massage for shoulders, head, back, arms, hands, legs, abdomen, and feet.
Register for Levels 1 & 2 together and save $180!
Learn more about Thai Yoga Massage Training
Learn more about studying with Heather Agnew and Yoga Trinity
Learn more about the host Synergy Yoga & Pilates