- This event has passed.
Adjusting & Assisting Yoga Asanas
September 13, 2015 @ 8:00 am - September 14, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
In this 2-day continuing education program you will learn to see the physical and subtle essence of alignment and explore refining alignment through cuing, self adjustment, simple touch, hands on adjustments, assisting, and partner yoga. The program will focus on offering alignment and touch in a safe and effective method that respects individual difference, and each unique student’s goals, needs and abilities.
- Study Hours: 18 hours total
- Pre-requisites: completion of a 200-hour or equivalent Yoga Teacher Training
- Continuing Education Credits: Yoga Australia, Yoga Alliance 18 hours CPD
This Advanced Teacher Training program is focused on alignment, touch, and developing awareness in practice. It is our aim in this program that you not only learn a wide variety of hands-on techniques, but also learn how to create and customize your hands-on techniques to best meet the needs of your students in both group and private yoga sessions. Open to yoga teachers from any lineage/background.
6 Areas of Study:
1) Exploring Alignment – Seeing into the Essence
2) Non-Contact Adjusting – Refining Your Cuing
3) Influential Contact – Cultivating Feel, Awareness and Responsiveness
4) Hand- On Adjustments – Architectural Adjusting
5) Assisting Yoga Postures – Deepening and Developing
6) Partner Yoga – The Yoga of Relationship
Continuing Education Credits: Yoga Australia, Yoga Alliance CPDs 18 hours
Learn more about Adjusting, Assisting and Partner Yoga
Learn more about the facilitator Heather Agnew
Learn more about studying with Yoga Trinity
Learn more about the host Synergy Yoga & Pilates, Glenelg, Adelaide