- This event has passed.
150-Hour Vinyasa Flow Post-Graduate Training Canberra 2020
February 29, 2020 @ 8:00 am - March 5, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$1650 – $1800
150-Hour Vinyasa Flow Post-Graduate Immersion Training Canberra Feb 2020
This 150-hour continuing education program is designed for yoga teachers from any background, style or lineage who wish to study, practice, and learn to teach Vinyasa Flow. The course includes a 6-day intensive, plus self-paced Online Study available upon registration. You will be provided with all the resources, materials, and support you need as you explore the foundations of theory and practice, enhance your own personal practice, and develop the skills and techniques essential to leading a safe, effective, and inspiring Vinyasa Flow class.
This program is run concurrently with our Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training program.
Module 1 6-Days Feb 29-Mar 5, 51 hours of face-to-face training
- Daily Vinyasa Flow Guided Practice
- Discussions and workshops include Foundations of Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Teaching Skills, Making Yoga Accessible
- Movement Labs and Practicum include: Pose by Pose study of the full Vinyasa Flow sequence
- Yoga Pose Labs on modifications, props, variations, regression and progressions
- Practice teaching each pose, and each pose flow
Online Study, self-paced learning, begin as soon as you register.
- Personal Practice and Observing Journals
- Yoga Philosophy in Daily Life Online Study
- Reading & Writing Assignments
- Ayurveda Basics Online Study
- Mind Body Meditation Online Study
- Asana Study Assignment
- Practice Teaching
- Private Mentoring
- Plus, participation in ongoing teacher’s forums on philosophy, anatomy, and teaching skills
- Assessment & Completion: Written assessment, completed online
Aims and Outcomes
It is our aim that when you complete this program you will be able to clearly demonstrate each technique, guide the participant safely through a balanced sequence of postures, and instruct simple breathing exercises. As well, we encourage each Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher in demonstrating the philosophies and ethics of yoga in their practice, personal and professional interactions.
- Dates: Feb 29-Mar 5, 2020
- Times: 8:00am-5:30pm
- Location: UC Sport & Fitness, University of Canberra, Bruce, ACT
- Cost: $1,800 (register before Nov 14 and save $150)
- CPD Credits: 150 hours Yoga Alliance, Yoga Australia
- Professional Development Credits: Yoga Australia, Yoga Alliance
Read full details, policies and terms and additional dates/locations for Vinyasa Flow Immersion
Learn more about the facilitator Heather Agnew
Hear more about studying with Yoga Trinity
Events ListUpcoming Events
May 30, 2020 @ 8:00 am - July 12, 2020 @ 11:00 am
May 30, 2020 @ 8:00 am - June 21, 2020 @ 11:00 am
January 26, 2021 @ 8:00 am - February 6, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
January 26, 2021 @ 8:00 am - January 27, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
January 26, 2021 @ 8:00 am - January 31, 2021 @ 5:00 pm