150-Hour Vinyasa Flow Immersion Training Adelaide
January 26, 2021 @ 8:00 am - January 31, 2021 @ 5:00 pm$1650 – $1800
150-Hour Post Graduate Immersion in Vinyasa Flow Yoga
This continuing education program is designed for yoga teachers from all backgrounds, styles or lineages who wish to study, practice, and teach Vinyasa Flow Yoga.
The course includes a 6-day intensive, plus self-paced Online Study available upon registration. In this course you will be provided with the resources, materials, and support you need as you explore the foundations of theory and practice, enhance your own personal practice, and develop the skills and techniques essential to leading a safe and effective Vinyasa Flow class.
This program is run concurrently with our Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training.
Module 1; 6 Days Jan 26-31, 51 hours of face-to-face training
- Daily Vinyasa Flow Guided Practice
- Discussions and workshops include: Foundations of Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Teaching Skills, Making Yoga Accessible, Special Populations, Risk Management
- Movement Labs and Practicum include: Pose by Pose study of the full Vinyasa Flow sequence.
- Yoga Pose Labs on regressions, progressions, variations, and props
- Practice teaching each pose and each pose-flow
Online Study; Self-Paced Learning, Begin As Soon As you Enrol
- Personal Practice and Observing Journal
- Yoga Philosophy Online Study
- Reading & Writing Assignments
- Ayurveda Basics Online Study
- Mind Body Meditation Online Study
- Asana Study
- Practice Teaching
- One-to-One Mentoring
- plus, participation in ongoing teachers forums
Assessment and Completion
Written assessment, completed online
- Dates: Jan 26-31, 2021
- Times: 8:00-5:30
- Location: Noel Lothian Hall, Botanical Gardens, Adelaide
- Cost: $1,800 ($1,650 before Nov 1)
- Professional Development Credits: Yoga Australia, Yoga Alliance
Note: The face-to-face component of this course is contingent on travel and training restrictions being eased, and our confidence in ensuring the health and safety of all participants and trainers. Should we not feel that we are able to provide a safe training environment, this course will be shifted to an Adapted Online training.
Learn more about the facilitator Heather Agnew
Learn more about studying with Yoga Trinity
Events ListUpcoming Events
September 12, 2020 @ 8:00 am - October 31, 2020 @ 11:00 am
September 12, 2020 @ 8:00 am - September 27, 2020 @ 11:00 am
September 12, 2020 @ 8:00 am - September 13, 2020 @ 11:00 am
January 26, 2021 @ 8:00 am - February 6, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
January 26, 2021 @ 8:00 am - January 27, 2021 @ 5:00 pm