What’s the difference between the Self Study Postgraduate and the Adapted Online Postgraduate?
Both programs offer study in yoga asana, breathwork, meditation, anatomy, Ayurveda, and yoga philosophy, but there are some differences:
Adapted Online/Virtual program:
Suits those who succeed in guided study with more teacher-student contact. With live Zoom studies held over a series of weekends, you might find that the structure helps you to stay on track with your practice and studies. You might also enjoy the additional opportunity to ask questions, open discussions, and hear from other teachers.
- Live Zoom Intensives
- Deeper pose study in Vinyasa Flow
- Being part of a community of yoga teachers and teachers in training
- Practice teaching with fellow teachers
Suits those who succeed in self-paced study. You can organize your own study schedule, work at your own pace, and reach out if you have questions or need support, and join in with weekly virtual coaching sessions to ask questions, open discussions, and hear from other teachers.
- Completely self-paced
- More techniques and styles to explore (Vinyasa, Core Yoga)
- A deeper study of yoga philosophy, ethics, and evidence-based yoga
- Join in on weekly coaching to connect with other teachers