500-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Online
500-Hour Multidisciplinary Yoga Teacher Training
This 500-hour yoga teacher training is designed for those who wish to explore a multidisciplinary approach to yoga, including Vinyasa Flow, Core Yoga, Mind Body Meditation, Ayurveda and more.
You will be provided with all the resources, materials, and support you need as you explore the foundations of theory and practice, enhance your own personal practice, and develop the skills and techniques essential to sequencing and leading a safe, accessible, and inclusive yoga practice that incorporates elements of Vinyasa Flow, Core Yoga, Mind Body Meditation, Ayurveda, energetic anatomy, and yoga philosophy.
Areas of study include:
• technical study of poses, breathwork, mudras, and guided relaxation
• teaching skills and strategies
• developing your own unique voice as a yoga teacher
• a rich exploration of yoga philosophy in practice, teaching, business, and everyday life
• accessibility, inclusion, special populations, and risk management
• anatomy & physiology; how our bodies are built, how they move, how yoga benefits our bodies
• how to build a yoga business
500-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program Overview:
Your course includes recorded virtual workshops and self-paced online study that you can begin anytime.
Recorded Virtual Workshops exploring:
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga, pose by pose study.
- Yoga Pose Labs on accessibility, regressions, progressions, versions, and props.
- Anatomy Labs on anatomy, physiology, biomechanics, posture, and yoga.
- Mental Anatomy
- Yoga Business
Self-Paced Online Study Includes
- Accessible Asana Study
- Anatomy Basics 3
- Ayurveda and Yoga 2
- Business Basics 3
- Core Yoga Online Study Unit
- Energetic Anatomy for Yoga
- Mind Body Meditation Online Study
- Reading, Listening & Writing Assignments on Philosophy, Accessibility, Benefits of Yoga, Current Research, Ethics, and more.
- Sequencing & Theming for Yoga
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- Yoga Philosophy Foundations
- Practice Log
- Practice Teaching Logs/Journals
- One-to-One Mentoring
- Ongoing Learning Log: Virtual Group Coaching
- Coursework and assessment include writing assignments, worksheets, quizzes, and recorded practice teaching.
Access your study materials through the online Training Portal or download and save your materials to study offline and save your workbook, videos, and study materials forever.
- Graduate and postgraduate teaching manuals
- 8 Unit workbooks
- Pose-by-pose and flow-by-flow study videos
- Slide deck study/videos
- Audio discussions on yoga philosophy, practice, teaching skills
- 24 months access to virtual yoga class library to inspire your practice
- 24 months access to over 50 recorded discussions to inspire your ongoing learning
- Extras include – sample study schedules, sample business forms, sample CV, audio Sanskrit glossary, short practices and podcasts, printable consent cards, sample sequences, yoga trinity cookbook, plus over 50 recorded discussions to inspire your ongoing learning.
$3,080 (includes -$400 Pay-Up-Front discount)
If you are eligible for concession, prior learning discount with Yoga Trinity, or you are seeking a payment plan, use this form to register instead of checking out now.
Payable by credit card, bank transfer, or Wise (domestic or international transfer)
- Yoga Alliance: RYS-200 + RYS-300 (RYT-500)
- Yoga Australia: Level 1 + 150 hours
- AUSactive: Level 1 + 150 hours, 15 CECs
Read more about 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training here
Learn more about Studying With Yoga Trinity
Learn more about the facilitator, Heather Agnew
If you would prefer a course that includes more face-to-face or live online hours, check out the 500-hour Blended Face-to-Face + Online Yoga Teacher Training.
• Course components must be completed within a 24-month period. If you are unable to complete your coursework within the timeframe you can purchase a 3-month extension.
• Once the training portal details have been provided the program is non-refundable.
• If you choose not to complete the program, it may not be transferred to another person.
• Your full participation in the program is essential. Your certificate will not be completed until all of your study units, quizzes, logs, and assessments have been completed successfully.
• Each student will undertake a written assessment, a passing grade of 80% is required. You may re-take your assessment if a passing grade is not achieved.
• If a technical issue exists in any course materials replacements or alternate links will be provided at no additional cost.