With some of our current favorite ingredients, this coconut – cacao – chia pudding is a sweet treat with heaps of health benefits.
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 pitted dates
- 1/8 cup flaxseed meal
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
1) Soak chia seeds in water for 1-2 hours
2) Whisk together chia seeds and coconut milk and refrigerate for 2 hours
3) Whisk chia mix when you take it out of the fridge
4) Combine date, flax, cacao, honey and cinnamon in a food processor or blender. Add chia mixture and blend.
5) Pour into serving containers and top with fresh fruit, almonds, coconut, or cacao sprinkles. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1-2 days.