This flatbread is great on its own, with dips, use it to make a sandwich, or add some toppings and bake a delish pizza!
- 250-300g cauliflower
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 100g cheese, grated (mozzarella, colby or cheddar)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Wash and cut cauliflower into florets. Finely chop, or process in blender or food processor into ‘rice’ sized pieces. Steam on the stovetop or in the microwave until tender (just a few minutes).
- Drain well in a fine colander, or better yet, place cauliflower in a clean cloth and squeeze out excess moisture.
- Combine eggs, cheese, garlic and parsley in a large bowl. Add cauliflower and stir until well coated, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon onto prepared tray and press into a rectangle or round. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let stand for a few minutes, then cut into triangles and serve warm.