Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training
March 16 @ 8:00 am - May 13 @ 4:30 pm
Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training Adelaide
Two 10-day Intensives Mar 16-25 & May 4-13
Study, practice, and learn to teach Vinyasa Flow Yoga in a full-time immersion in Glenelg, Adelaide, SA.
Registered 300-hours Yoga Australia, RYS-200 Yoga Alliance, 15 CECs Fitness Australia
The Trinity Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training program is designed to immerse you in your yoga practice and maximize your opportunity for growth, wellbeing, education, and support as you embark on the journey to become a Registered Yoga Teacher.
Our program is offered in a flexible format, allowing students to either complete the full program in a Full-Time or a Part-Time Immersion or study Module-by-Module and complete each 5-day module of training in their own time.
Each day of your training will include:
- guided yoga practice, breath-work exercises and meditations to deepen your yoga practice
- workshops on philosophy, anatomy, history, and teaching skills
- pose-by-pose study of the Vinyasa Flow sequence
- practice teaching of asana, breathwork, and meditation
- also includes a 12-week online journaling program to introduce the philosophies at the source of yoga into your everyday life, support your home practice, and refine your skills as a teacher.
Modules of Study:
Foundations of Vinyasa Flow – Module 1: Mar 16-20
Anatomy and Asana – Module 2: Mar 21-25
Heart – Mind – Spirit – Module 3: May 4-9
Unveiling the Teacher – Module 4: May 10-13
8:00-9:30 Guided Practice
1:30-4:30 Workshop, Practicum
This comprehensive program will provide you with the guidance, practices, techniques, and support to begin your own teaching practice. Upon completion of the program, which includes written and practical assessments, you will be awarded with a certificate certifying your competency as a Yoga Teacher. This program is registered nationally and internationally with Yoga Alliance (RYS-200), Yoga Australia, and is recognized by Fitness Australia for 15 CECs.
For full program details please visit our Teacher Training page
Learn more about the facilitator, Heather Agnew
Learn more about studying with Yoga Trinity