Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training
September 16, 2017 @ 9:00 am - January 14, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training Canberra
Part Time Immersion Sep 2017 to Jan 2018 – 5 Weekends + 10-Day Intensive
Registered Yoga Australia, Yoga Alliance, Fitness Australia
The Trinity Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training Level I program is designed to immerse you in your yoga practice and maximize your opportunity for growth, well being, education, and support as you embark on the journey to become a Registered Yoga Teacher.
This 285-hour program is offered in a flexible format, allowing students to either complete the full program in a Part-Time Immersion or study Module-by-Module and complete each 5-day module of training in their own time.
Your training will include:
- guided yoga practice, breath-work exercises and meditations to deepen your yoga practice
- workshops on philosophy, anatomy, history, and teaching skills
- pose-by-pose study of the Vinyasa Flow sequence
- practice teaching of asana, breathwork, and meditation
- also includes a 12-week online journaling program to introduce the philosophies at the source of yoga into your everyday life, support your home practice, and refine your skills as a teacher.
This comprehensive program will provide you with the guidance, practices, techniques and support to begin your own teaching practice. Upon completion of the program, which includes written and practical assessments, you will be awarded with a certificate certifying your competency as a Yoga Teacher. This program is registered internationally with Yoga Alliance (RYS-200), Yoga Australia at the 350 hour level (with any of our Level 2 Continuing Education programs), and recognized by Fitness Australia for 15 CEC’s
Modules of Study:
- 1 – Foundations of Vinyasa Flow (Sep 16, 17, 30, Oct 1, 21, 2017)
- 2 – Anatomy and Asana (Oct 22, Nov 25, 26, Dec 2, 3, 2017)
- 3 – Heart/Mind/Spirit (Jan 5-9, 2018)
- 4 – Unveiling the Teacher (Jan 10-14, 2018)
Learn more about the facilitator Heather Agnew
Read more about studying with Yoga Trinity