Thai Yoga Massage Level 1
July 11, 2018 @ 8:30 am - July 14, 2018 @ 4:30 pm
Thai Yoga Massage Training Sunshine Coast
In this practitioner training program you will learn and apply a full 90 minute Thai Yoga Massage sequence utilizing yoga postures, passive stretching, acupressure, energy work, massage and meditation to assist the clients in reducing tension, enhancing mobility, experiencing deep relaxation and improving overall well-being. You will incorporate the fundamentals of effortless, flowing transitions between postures, and learn how to maintain proper body alignment and apply energy balance through Thai energy lines.
Who Can Study Thai Yoga Massage?
This program is ideal for yoga teachers, mind-body movement instructors, bodyworkers, or anyone wishing to share a deeply relaxing massage.
- Pre-requisites: None
- Professional Development Hours: 32 hours contact, 30 hours non-contact
Areas of Study:
- The four foundations of Thai yoga massage (awareness, body mechanics, movement, and massage techniques using hands, knees, feet, and elbows)
- Effortless transitions between postures
- An introduction to contraindications and safety
- Care for the client and therapist before, during, and after the massage
- Massage for shoulders, head, back, arms, hands, legs, abdomen, and feet.
Earlybird and Bundling Savings
Register before May 16 and save $50. Register for Levels 1 & 2 together and save $150!
What to Expect On Course:
Observing, giving and receiving Thai Yoga Massage, blending assisted stretches, acupressure, energy work, and meditation, plus discussions on Thai Yoga Massage fundamentals and building your practice.
What to Expect Post-Course:
What to expect post-course: coursework includes 20 practice massages to complete each level of training. Upon completion of Levels 1 & 2 and practice massages, Essential Level Certification (140 CPDs) is awarded.
Want to Learn More?
Learn more about Thai Yoga Massage
Learn more about studying with Yoga Trinity
Learn more about the facilitator, Heather Agnew
Learn more about the host, Yoga NRG